New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aelgar

Aelgar

Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm

THis one is both together! And extra weps!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm

My wizard mod thing. Mabopper.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Crying or Very sad I just learned that most mods don't work in multiplayer, so no mods, for now, until I can see if we can get them working.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Hen watch this.

You will think twice before smashing a chicken's face in with your sword next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfxVN4EqeoI&feature=relmfu
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am

Your right...I won't...I'LL USE AN AXE!!. Or Play Justin Bieber and wear ear muffs. Both work. >;3
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am

Hey, its Jash!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:24 am

Ok, mucked around a bit and learned that Wizardcraft or minecraft magic is going to work for SMP, however, I don't know if it is compatable with other mods, still trieing to make sure of that. *EDIT* Seems that the Battlegear mod will be compatable, and works with SMP.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:50 am

Ok, I can't find anything on it working with SMP, So that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Minerim.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:32 pm

We should have a trap right at the beginning of one of the temples. Like as soon as you walk in there is a pressure plat that makes the ground pull away and you fall in an obsidian room full of creepers and lava.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 pm

No, the temple is made to test the heros who wish to join us, using such tricky traps would be dishonorable.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Can't blame a rogue for trying
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 pm

haha, Well learned that I will be able to be a mage, by adding gunpowde to any potion it makes it a splash potion, so I can use splash potions of poison, or weakness on enemys, then splash potion of healing, or splash potion of strength, ect, on us. Then in close combat I can use a sword or something that is enchanted to do fire damage.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 pm

When we are done with our bases and temples, should we make like a village or small cobblestone base where guest players stay?
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 pm

So like half of our world isent covered in half finished buildings, cut down trees, and giant holes in the ground from people trying to make an under ground bunker.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

The idea is that you spawn in a village with a hotel, that way guests can stay there.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

What do we tell the guest if they want to go out and build their house, or use tnt?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

We tell them if they do, I'll spawn five enderdragons around thier house. And then I'll boot them from the server.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Just once for fun, I'm gonna kill someone and raid thier house.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

That means we need to make an open pvp server, and people can choose a different side to join, that also means we have to set a house size limit, 16x16 is good, 16 tall as well.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 pm

What do you think is better for hiding and underground base? Desert or snow?

And what should I do for a defense? Lava, gatling gun, or both?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:18 pm

both are good, but the best place to hide an undeground base is in a forest, reason why is you can make a glade of trees and have a secret button in the middle to the base.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Hen bad news for survival mode!

Even on easy zombies can now break down wooden doors!

Oh and also, Skeletons now sometimes drop their bow when you kill them.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Thats good! It adds more fun!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm

How is it fun that when I woke up my door was gone and there was a stalker zombie on fire in my house!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next