New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AC/Cult RP tory idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily

PostSubject: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 pm

So Jash, Hen and I worked on this; not every part of it is all of our ideas, if you like some ideas copy paste them into your post, and add your own ideas or leave parts out that you dont like:
AC:
- So the Argent Crusade faction is just funded by them, it is really a coalition built up of different alliance organizations working on "curing" the Worgen in Duskwood. (By cure I mean the overall goal is to capture the Worgen and make them non feral.)
- The coalition is bassed in the town of Darkshire and Raven Hill and other outposts spread out throughout the zone.
- Since the coalition is built up of people from many groups, the way people handle things differs based on their own morale code, organizations code, and their/their organizations goal.
I.E.: A Worgen kills your friend in front of you, you can kill it, bring it back to cure it, leave it alone, etc.
- While the begning focus of the AC coalition is to cure the Worgen, the cult makes itself known and the focus beings to shift to hunting down the cultists based in Deadwind Pass, however, as not everyone is agreed and have different views due to no single banner holding them together, people can not go along with it, defect, focus on Worgen, etc.
- This is a basic overview, not much else to it.

Now time for Cultists:
- The cult can, but does not have to be, the same cult Emily started but betrayed it can be another one (Emily will have something to do with the story but she will not be the face of the cult unless everyone wants her to be.)
- The cult worships an old god (Yogg maybe or another one or something else,) and have taken over Kara.
- The cultists are much more single minded, sure about their goal, tactiics, leadership etc. making them a much larger threat to the coalition which does not have one single opinion, however the funding from the Argent Dawn keeps the scales balanced for now.
- The overall plans of the cultists remain unkown to the non cultists, and is generally only known to the cultist higherups, however the promise of immortality, rule of the world, and power beyond their immagination, the basic cult promises, is what is told to the new recruits.

So pretty much the cultists are the ones who have the advantage here, little to nothing is known about their leaders to outsiders, what their goals are are unknown, and the disorganized coalition is not able to easily crush the cult like a highly funded, well equiped organization should. The war between the two progresses over time, not just oh yeah we are at war. So yeah tell me what you think, what you like/dislike etc.

Oh also cultists can have their own ideas/thoughts, plans etc. but with the same end goal as everyone else in the cult and a much stricter, organized system, leadership system, they have the apperance to the AC coalition as a single-minded group
Back to top Go down
Killgor

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Now that I read more about it.

I'd wanna be on the cultist side.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Are you saying we can't be in both?
Back to top Go down
Lily

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:34 am

Well you can and you cannot, I mean you can be a spy, for how long will depend on how sneaky you're, and also if it does make it so that there is such a huge advantage than I think it would need to stop, but you can be both. Also you can be on one side on one toon and one on the other. though if you're a spy, than you cannot be in a very high rank on the side you're spying on as that would create too much of an inbalance imo, and be so unrealistic, being a traitor to one side is different, though it will mostly be spies in the AC not the other way around at least at first as the cultists are mostly a mystery to the AC people, also there would need to be a limit, cannot have the entire AC be spies.

Also this is not at all set in stone, if you dont like something give your idea about it if it should be removed completely, reworked etc.

Also there can be a different cult inside of the AC group, though if it is working against them for something else I think that would have to be put in later.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Time to decide.   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Another thing to think about is, this: This is going to be alot of work, we may have to be in recruit status for several months to get enough members, as this is big rp line, we need lots of rpers.

I'd also like to throw out that we should make sure we want to be AC/Cult guild. We may think thats what we want, but then think later on: Shit, I hate this. We need to adress all possible options before we make a single choice, that we may later come to regret.

I have no care what we become, as long as we are together. (Unless its ERP guild, then I will ditch before you could ding a level one character with looms and rest bonus.)

So, now I will throw out a few more things we may want to choice from.

#1: Mercenary Guild. I know what you're thinking, "We already did that Hen." Or as Ghidra calls me, "Scoots."
The number one reason I brought this up again, for us to be mercs, that is something I recall us really enjoying. We were happiest as a guild then, when we could simple hang in the recluse, and get contracts. (which we hardly ever did.) The second reason I brought this up is we could be much better than we used to,
with a firm, but gentle leadership by the council, we could get much more RP than we did back then.

Again, this is not simply what I want to happen to it, I could care less what happens with the rp story line.

#2 Criminal guild. Ghidra came up with this one, and I think this one could be a fun one, mostly cause we can kick fail guard ass, use whatever badass armor we want, and be in general awesome.
The first reason I brought this up is because moon guard is begining to lack criminal guilds, everyone wants to be an epic Hero of the light, or some fallen dark warrior that is just in the mind, with a few more of these kinds of guilds, the epic heros can have someone to fight for doing wrong.
The second reason is a criminal guild is just plain fun.

Again, I care not what we become, just throwing out ideas for us to think on.

#3 Cult Guild. Flat out cultists, no AC addons, Cult, cult, cult every where. This would of course be cult like, whatever cult we want that is. And one of the reasons we could just be a Cult guild, is we could have other guilds be against us, For example, First reg, LoL, ect. I can see this play style quite fun, being evil, summoning stuff, and honestly I can see alot of us doing all around well in this guild type.

Again, this is just ideas for the future for us to pick from, I care less what we become, and will help us become what we become all the way to the end, no matter WHAT.

All things we do to make the guild what it will be will take work, time, effort, and alot of communtication.
So post replies on what we should be, whatever, lets decide, once and for all. And for one thing, I think we
need to ALL AGREE ON ONE THING. We need to agree because we all need to be happy with what we are, and if one isn't, they might have the whim to leave. And I love you all to much to let that happen. (Even YOU Ghidra.) So reply, rate, comment, and subscribe, Jk, but get talking, time isn't going by any slower.

Wish us all luck, now, and forever.

Last edited by Aelgar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made mistake on spelling, fixed with edit.)
Back to top Go down
Killgor

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

First, I like the criminal idea a lot.

And second. Wtf? Scoots? Really? That is funny.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Killgor wrote:
First, I like the criminal idea a lot.

And second. Wtf? Scoots? Really? That is funny.

Scoots is short for Scootaloo, cause he's a chicken, get it?

Still the Best 1995
Back to top Go down
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Well I'm liking the Criminal guild Idea mostly cause me and Hen have been going down that path already.But yeah we are gonna need alot of time to get these changes done if we don't want the guild to go belly up.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Jashter (JASHY BEAR! Very Happy) wrote:
Well I'm liking the Criminal guild Idea mostly cause me and Hen have been going down that path already.But yeah we are gonna need alot of time to get these changes done if we don't want the guild to go belly up.

Yall might want to decide on something soon and fast, yall don't have forever to try and save the guild ya' know.

Still the Best 1995
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 am

Well Ghidra, I'm trieing to work, but it seems no one else wants to work. IE Vor just jokes around every time I try to bring up guild stuff, and You help none, constantly trolling. Vashj isn't logging on, and we need all the council to vote.

However I'm not waiting past friday to decide on guild rp, Nyl or no, we'll decide Friday.

And if you think I'm getting bossy here, oh well. I'll be bossy as long as I have to until this guild is fixed.
So don't think I'll change until we make decent progress.

Last edited by Aelgar on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuffs.)
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 am

Aelgar wrote:
Well Ghidra, I'm trieing to work, but it seems no one else wants to work. IE Vor just jokes around every time I try to bring up guild stuff, and You help none, constantly trolling. Vashj isn't logging on, and we need all the council to vote.

However I'm not waiting past friday to decide on guild rp, Nyl or no, we'll decide Friday.

And if you think I'm getting bossy here, oh well. I'll be bossy as long as I have to until this guild is fixed.
So don't think I'll change until we make decent progress.

I help none because the only reason I am in the guild is so I can talk to you guys/troll/have some lulz, so I am a non factor in this whole equation Scoots. And you don't need the council to vote, I mean it's just down to you, Jash, and Vori right now, so in short, you and Jash decide, that's two to one vote, that's how a council works.

And no, I don't think you are getting bossy, most of your post sounded somewhat whiney IMO.

Still the Best 1995
Back to top Go down
Killgor

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 am

Its times like these when I hate that I can't get on to help. I feel useless.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 am

Kill, You focus on School, and grades. Thats the reason you can't get on right? I've got this handled, I'll make sure we don't go belly up in the water, K? I want you to focus on getting back. And sorry if I was a bit whiney, but I am under stress right now, and honestly nothings helping. Sorry if I did, or said anything that offends anybody, As I said, I'm under stress.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

Aelgar wrote:
Kill, You focus on School, and grades. Thats the reason you can't get on right? I've got this handled, I'll make sure we don't go belly up in the water, K? I want you to focus on getting back. And sorry if I was a bit whiney, but I am under stress right now, and honestly nothings helping. Sorry if I did, or said anything that offends anybody, As I said, I'm under stress.

Stressed from school i'm guessing?

Still the Best 1995
Back to top Go down
Killgor

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 am

Hen I'm not sure why but when you said focus on school I just wanted to punch you.

And if your stressed find a way to get rid of it. I get rid of stress by beating the shit out of things in my backyard using a metal bat
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Lol, Might take you up on that Kill. And something like that Ghidra. Sorry I told you to stick on school, you can give your input here, of course. But do make sure you make your main focus school, I want you back soon as you can, K?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Hen you know how to relieve alot of stress put on some awesome music start Skyrim and go Dragon hunting you won't be mad after that lol XD
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 pm

I do. But my rage is a creature of uncharted power, he eats everything, and destroys everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:23 pm

When my guy gets pissed he wolfs out so that becomes reality lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/Cult RP tory idea   

Back to top Go down

AC/Cult RP tory idea
Page 1 of 1