HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tera Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghidra
Admin

PostSubject: Tera Online   Mon May 21, 2012 3:03 am

So Tera Online is a new MMO that has come out that has ACTION BASED COMBAT! (It's alot of fun I must say) So I decided to try it out and you know what? It's really fun. It's not very often a new MMO keeps me entertained for more than a week (Other than WoW) however this one does it very well.

I find the combat very enjoyable, PvP is VERY fun and skill based, there's a political system where you can become like a mayor of one of the towns or something, HUGE monster and boss fights, interesting races and classes, first mount for every character is free, dungeons are alot more fun, and so much more that I enjoy!

So in short, Tera is a REALLY fun action based MMO which the player has to rely on skill to survive PvP and PvE encounters (And by this I mean blocking/dodging/moving out of the way of enemy attacks, ala no auto attack in this game). I do think this is a game that is worth a try. Oh and also you can play it with a Xbox or PS3 controller too.

So yea, that's why I havn't been on WoW for a while, this ^

http://tera.enmasse.com/

Still the Best 1995
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Tera Online   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I looked at the site, typed in birth date and it rejected me. Lawl. Wanted to know more. :<
Back to top Go down

Tera Online
Page 1 of 1