HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Imagination Stories!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contra

PostSubject: Imagination Stories!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 am

Because i've got an amazing imagination,
and i LOVE thinking about stories for my character(s)
and this came up..
Yay!

-It's a dull room with several dozen chairs in it,being sat on by a good part of the Mercenaries and Leo-
Leo looks up from the floor,"Well,they're all waiting for us to explain what happened,right..?".Nearly all the Mercenaries begin to nod slowly,others grumbling about how they should never EVER speak of what happened.

Ever.

Contra,as peppy as usual,jumped from her seat,"Lets let Vashj explain it,she's really good at that!"

Vashj however,was fast asleep,with her head resting on Varfist's lap,"Oh yes,let a woman who's sleeping tell us about what happened.Wonderful!" Varfist snapped at Contra,clearly annoyed.Contra nearly leaped backwards as he said this,blown away by the anger in his voice."Okay,okay..I'll explain it."

Jashter slowly raised from his seat (Which was right next to Contra's),"Contra,lets both explain it,you'll over-exaggerate things..".Most of the Mercenaries burst into giggles as he said this,whispering their own comments about Contra to the one sitting next to them.

"F-fine then,you just explain it Jashter!" Contra barely managed to get out,suddenly bursting into tears and flopping back into her seat.Jashter nodded slowly,"Okay then..Well,anyways,it went like this.."

Chapter 1
"Jashy Bear!"

Me,Natlee,Hen,Vashj,and some others I'm to lazy to remember were sitting in a room,waiting for Scar-
Oh yeah,Scarlet was there to!
Waiting for Scarlet to tell us what our next mission was,when Contra slammed open the door and yelled
"Jashy beeaaaarrr!"
Shocked and embarrassed,i hid my face in my hands,hoping nobody would make a rude comment about it..
However,when i was like this,Ghidra attempted to stick a needle into me,which managed to pierce my armor and well..
You can guess what happened.

I blacked out for a good time,so..
Contra,mind telling the rest?
Contra looks up from her hands,her face nearly all green because she had smudged the markings on her face with her tears.
"Fiiiiiiine.."
Okay,after i burst into the room screaming "Jashy beeeaaaarrr!" and Ghidra poked him with her creepy needle-thingies..
I screamed in terror,running out of the room in fear that she might do this to me.
Well,nearly running out,the door had closed since i'd walking in,so i slammed into it..
and well,fell to the ground after that as you can guess..
Then all i remember was needles.

Vashj raises her head slowly,waking up."Oh,we're telling it now..?" she says before yawning very loudly,then flopping back on to Varfist's lap.
"Because you all are a bunch of drunken retards,and i now this because of what happened,i'll explain it."
With her head still resting on Varfist's lap,she began to tell the rest of what happened.
So,after the needle-fest Scarlet continued to tell us what we had to do,ignoring the fact that two of the Mercenaries were unconscious.
"Okie,we have a veeeery special mission,we've been sent out to well..
Murder Leo."
Everyone was surprised,and several of us nearly jumped out of our seats in joy.
Including me..
After all the screams of happines and "O?" faces,Scarlet continued "Yes,yes..Now then,who's up for it."

And yes,you can guess that EVERYONE raised their hand.
I raised two!
"Well,i guess since this is very...
special.
I'll let all of you go,bring your best blades,we've got a tyrant to murder!"

Vashj bursts into a wicked grin,"That's all I'm saying for now.And if all of you wouldn't mind,be a bit more quiet?I'm trying to sleep if you haven't noticed."

Last edited by Contra on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contra

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Killgor got up from his seat,"Okay,i'm explaining the rest!"
The entire room let out an annoyed moan,Jashter,who had gotten up from his seat said "Killgor,don't,i'm begging you not to.."
Killgor laughed,"To bad i'm sti-".Killgor stopped mid-sentence as he suddenly lost his pants..

The entire room was instantly quiet,all except Killgor was screaming and cursing about his pants.
Vashj raised her head from Varfist's lap once more and grumbled,"Okay,just let me explain the rest and get this over with."

Chapter 2.
"Leo-Burgers!"

After we had been told our mission we ran around the HQ looking for the best weapons that would make sure Leo would stay dead and rot in a tiny little grave..
That may sound harsh,but i was rudely awakened,so deal with it.

While walking toward the tram to get to Stormwind,we were all bragging about what gruesome deed we would do to Leo.

Hen grinned smugly,"I'll burn him with my sword then chop him up into little pieces and make him into Leo-burgers,then sell them on the Auction House for MILLIONS!".Varfist laughed and grabbed the hammer from his back and began to twirl it around in his hands,"See this?It's a BIG F**KING PINK HAMMER,i think i can do more than you can with some silly sword!".Jashter chuckled and raised one of his hands,the fire in the braziers shooting out and beginning to twirl around his body,"Flames.".Vashj smiled under her mask,"I think Var's hammer would do the best..".Jashter and Hen both burst into laughter,"That's because you LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE him!" they chimed in unison.Vashj blushed and pulled her mask up higher to cover her face,"Y-yeah,and i-I'm proud of it!" she snapped at both of them weakly.Varfist smiled at her,"You're sweet..".Jashter and Hen started to laugh even LOUDER at this,"Get a room you two!" Hen said,giggling madly.Their laughter eventually quieting down,they begun to talk between themselves once more.

Vashj turned to Varfist,blushing madly,"Err..just,forget about them,alright..?"

Var however,didn't respond because he was to busy mumbling about what he would do to Jashter and Hen.

Vashj paused as she noticed Varfist staring down at her,"You heard that..?".Vashj giggled,nodding slowly,"You're not good at whispering."

Anyways,we eventually made it to the tram and spotted some Stormwind Defense members.Pulling our masks up higher and adjusting our helmets to cover more of our face we walked past them cackling quietly."We're going to kill their leader and they won't even know!" Hen whispered to Jashter,who burst into gig-

Jashter stopped Vashj mid-sentence,"Nothing interesting happened in the tram,skip to the part where we finally got to Stormwind."

Vashj grumbled and crosses her arms over her chest,"Fiiiiine.."

We eventually arrived in Stormwind,and headed toward Stormwind Keep,the place we thought Leo would probably be.
Probably.

A few minutes of walking and aruging later,we were at the keep.
Yes,you can guess it we found Leo..
but..
He was already fighting the Steelmane Gang..
Leo grumbled,glaring at Vashj,"You sound upset,are you unhappy that you weren't the ones who were gonna kill me?That's SICK!".All of the Mercenaries instantly burst into giggles,Leo however crossed his arms over his chest and began mumbling to himself.

Last edited by Contra on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Why do i belive this could totally happen XD
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:06 am

Why do I agree with Jashter? And I don't giggle I chuckle and laugh. lol!
Back to top Go down
Contra

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 am

Henilen wrote:
Why do I agree with Jashter? And I don't giggle I chuckle and laugh. lol!
YOU SHALL GIGGLE AND LIKE IT!
MWUHARHARHARHARHARHAR

*Cough*
Ahem.
Back to the story ._.

Chapter 3
"B**CH SLAPPED!"

In desperation and sissy-ness,Leo called out at Jashter,"Help me,please!".Jashter frowned,"Why in gourd name would i help YO-".He was stopped mid-sentence as he got b**ch slapped by Leo.

Several times.

Vashj chuckled,"Well,we don't want the Steelmane Gang to kill him do we?We want to be the ones with bragging rights!We will be the ones dancing around Stormwind and yelling,"We killed Leo!".".The other Mercenaries raised their hands up and cheered,agreeing with Vashj's words.

All except Jashter,who was holding his face,which had gotten b**ch slapped.

Several times.

Vashj pauses again,furrowing her brow.
"I don't remember much from the fight,anyone else care to explain what happened?"
The room stayed completely silent,no one even MOVING.
"Okay then.."

Well,no one we knew from the Steelmane Gang was fighting there,so it was pretty easy..
Well,easier than fighting the people we actually know..

Vashj pauses again and lifts up her arm,unwrapping pieces of the bandages to show a long gash across her arm.
"Yeah.They're good.."

I only remember the interestin' parts of it,so i'll just say them.

Ghidra shoved a few needles into people.
Scarlet cut a few heads of.
Jashter burned a few bodies.
Henlien cut up a few people,(And he made them into Steelmane-burgers as you can guess.)
Varfist smashed people with his BIG F**KING PINK HAMMER.
And...
That's all i remember,deal with it.

We managed to defeat the part of the Steelmane Gang that had come,and had already grabbed Leo in case they thought they could still kill 'im.But of course,we wouldn't be able to kill him right here,for yes,you can guess.
The people we knew.

In fear that we may get chopped into little bits (We were already wounded,so that didn't help..) we ran out of the Keep,Varfist calling for one of his dragons and mounting it,dragging Leo's body up also.
AND THEN HE FLEW OFF.
END OF STORY.

Jashter burst into laugher,"Pffcht,you're to embarrassed to say it!".Vashj pulled her mask higher once again,"N-no i'm not!".
This conversation went of for quite a while..
"You're to embarassed!"
"No I'm not,nothing else happened!"
"Liiiiiies!"
"Hush!"
"That's the best you can come up with?Sheesh,I've seen doors with better comebacks than you!"
"Doors don't HAVE comebacks!"
"EXACTLY."
"If i explain it will you SHUT UP?"
"Yep!Full detail,don't leave anything out."
"Fiiiiiiine.."
Vashj grumbled,and continued on with the story

Okie..
So before he flew off he asked everyone else if they needed a ride,
Hen didn't,because he was a Worgen,(They run on all fours or somethin',right..?)
Jashter had Stormy (That's the name of his cat..i think.)
Scarlet had a gryphon
Ghidra was Ghidra.(She's just magic.)

And my horse was sick..
Yeeeaaaaaahhh..
AND THEN WE GOT ON THE DRAGON AND FLEW OFF.
NOTHING ELSE.
Jashter jumped up from his seat,yelling and screaming,"No you didn't,you two KISSED!".
Varfist,who had gotten rather sick of all of this,snapped at Jashter,"So?What's wrong when to people that love each other kiss?If you see a problem with that,THEN I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE!".Vashj jerked her head up from Varfist's lap,surprised at how angry he had gotten..
"Well,i'll just continue with the story.."
So..yeah.
We kissed,but like Var said,there's nothing wrong with it when two people that love each other kiss!
NOTHING WRONG.

And so we flew off to Duskwood,the place we though they wouldn't be able to find us.
And Leo..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Con this is the AWSOMIST story EVER! cheers
Back to top Go down
Contra

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I haven't made the fourth part of the story cause i'm to lazy,
but WoW is down,so i'll try to make a fourth-y part right now.

Vashj stared blankly up at the ceiling for a few moments,furrowing her brow,clearly in deep thought.
Jashter,who had already gotten up out of his seat,loudly and angrily stated,"I'm explaining the rest!".
The rest of the Mercenaries (And Leo) nodded slowly in response,Vashj had been staring at the ceiling for nearly an hour,and they wanted to get this all over with.
Jashter grinned,"Alrighty,so after we got to Duskwood.."

Chapter 4
"That's not a pillow."

After we got to Duskwood,we ran toward Raven Hill,the place we thought they wouldn't find us..
Rushing into one of the rooms and flopping on the bed..
And yes,we all flopped on one single bed.
All eighteen of us or so
ON ONE BED.
It was pretty creepy...

After an hour or so,we had all fallen asleep,and woken up during morning..
I think,we were in DUSKWOOD,it's hard to tell morning there.
and then we left.
NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.
NOTHING EVER EVER EVER TO EVER SAY EVER
EVER
Vashj giggled and look from the ceiling to Jashter,"Something happened,and i'm explaining it!"
Jashter grimaced,leaping at Vashj in an attempt to stop her from talking.
But of course,with his luck,he ended up falling on Var's boot,
Plate boot,
Rendering him unconscious.
Vashj giggled insanely,"I'm explaining the rest!"

Okie..

Vashj paused,"I don't know what happened in the beginning." she said with a grin.
Varfist grumbled and nudged Jashter's head with his boot,"Jashter,wake up,Contra's about to marry Hen."

Is surprise and fear,Jashter's head jerked up,"WHAT?!".
Hen and Contra,as you can guess,also yelled "WHAT?!" in unison with Jashter.

Vashj and Varfist stared blankly down at Jashter,both equally surprised and amazed that he had actually woken up.
"Err,Jashter,explain what happened,please..?" Vashj begged,attempting to make the most pitiful face she could
Which was rather hard,saying she was a Death Knight.
Jashter grumbled,"Wha..?Oh,fine..Don't laugh."

I was the first to wake up,and simply out of pure curiosity of the thing under my head,i said "This pillow is really comfy.."
And the 'pillow' responded with,"That's not a pillow,Jashter."

I looked up,to see Ghidra staring down at me,while my head was on her..
Chest.
I'll say that.

The entire room burst into giggles,all except for Ghidra,who was glaring at Jashter with such ferocity they were all surprised that Jashter didn't just burst into flames right there.
Jashter blushed,covering his face with his hands,"Shut up!We were all laying in one bed,something like that was bound to happen!".

Alright,and after that..
incident.
the Steelmane Gang kicked the door open,to see all of us in one big mound on one bed.
They didn't respond,just closed the door and walked slooooowly away..

Ghidra stared at the door that the Steelmane Gang had burst into,a grin spreading across her face,"That worked?Wonderful."
We all jumped off the bed,and readied our weapons,saying we were alone with Leo,this would be the perfect time to kill 'im.
But of course,we only got to get our weapons close to his neck,because..
well..
Stormwind Defense..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

/facedesk Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 pm

After reading this a second time, I have a FEW things to say; I NEVER GET SMUG. I NEVER AM A JACKASS LIKE HIM. *points at Jashter.* I don't giggle. And thats only from reading the first part and a half! Evil or Very Mad And I will explain the fight that was going on in Vashj's head. Everybody else got scared peed their pants BUT Var, who totaly destroyed leo. Good enough for ye'? ALSO! I didn't cut up people! I stabbed them through the heart, and watched as they turned into a molten husk. One thing, you nailed me on saying "WHAT!?" when var said I was marrying con. Also, another thing, Hen doesn't like his Worgen form, hence he would not use running wild. He would more likely use fluffy, HIS BIG F*CKING FLYING FLAMEING LION!!! Also I agree with Jash above me with the /facedesk
Back to top Go down
Contra

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 pm

I haven't finished this yet..IT'S BEEN MONTHS.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Time to finish.

Chapter 5.
"A can of whoop-ass."
Vashj sighed, shaking her head slowly, "Ah, yes..Stormwind Defense. Greeted by their wonderful faces after the damned 'Steelmane Gang' waltzed outta the room. How wonderful, it was. Especially due to the fact I gutted several of them." As if to prove this, she reached down and brushed several bits of flesh from her shoulderpads. Vashj chuckled, "Now then, how about I continue? This will be a -wonderful- story to tell..Oh ho ho, very wonderful.."

The pitiful guard's faces changed to shock as they saw their wretched commander. It was quite hilarious to see their faces, I must say..

One of the guards managed to regain his composure, and decided to speak to us.

Even though he knew it would end in death.

"Mercenaries, we command you to let go of our commander or else we will arrest you all and bring you to the Stockades, where all the rest of you scum rot!"

Ghidra's head snapped back, a wicked grin spreading across her face, "The Stockades? Wonderful. I've been dreaming to go there, plenty of people to free. The poor lads and ladies in there probably have done nothing wrong!" The guard whimpered slightly, then snapped back, "The scum in there murder poor innocent citizens of the Alliance! They deserve to be locked in the Stockades and left to di-"

Vashj paused, placing her hand on her forehead, "I'm sorry for pausing, but this is simply too hilarious." Seconds after she spoke, she leaned her head back and laughed. The loudest sound in the room, and having it echo due to being a Death Knight. Several of the others in the room covered their ears, whimpering.

Vashj grinned, regaining her composure, "Sorry, again. I just had to let that out.."

The guard was cut off mid-sentence as a root was forced through his gut, covered in black thorns and emitting spores that would clog his lungs. The guard's expression switched to horror as several more roots shot through the ground, practically devouring him and bringing him down with them into the ground. His comrades simply stared ahead with a 'Math is hard' look, quite bamboozled.

A small flower sprouted from the ground next to one of the guards, causing him to break his 'math is hard' stare and look at it. The flower let off a soft, welcoming glow, even giving off the faintest hint of music. Well, not exactly music, simply a jumble of sweet notes. The guard reached out to it, and touched it.

The instant he placed his hand on the flower, it snapped on him.

It lost it's welcoming glow, it's vibrant colors, and sweet music. The instant he touched it the flower turned a pitch-black, having a large splash of shadow fly from it, burning the man's face. The jumble of sweet notes changed to hissing and spitting as it gnawed on the poor guard's hand, injecting 'lethal' poison into him. The guard struggled to yank his hand out, but slowed, his expression turning to a look of..Happiness? He fell to his knees, shaking his head, as the flower devoured him. Too focused on the wonderful feeling to do anything.

Contra let out a guffaw, "Wow! I never knew how good that worked!" The rest of us stared at her in awe, quite surprised that Contra, of all people, could do that.

The other guards slowly backed off, eventually turning around and dashing off like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

Vashj shook her head slowly, practically fighting to keep the giggles in. "Contra, darling, mind telling the rest?" Her voice came out suprisingly sweet, and had Var look down at her with an "O?" face. Contra grinned, bouncing up, "Yeeess, yes I will!" She cleared her throat, and continued..

After the guards ran off, we turned to Leo again, grinning like a pack of wild beasts ready to feast on their prey. Vashj cracked her neck, crossing her arms over her chest, "Well, finally. Peace and quiet. The chance to finally kill you. How wonderful it will be. The men and women in Stormwind will sing songs of our deeds, of the time when we destroyed the malevolent Leo." Varfist placed his hand on Vashj's shoulder, "How about we do this in Stormwind? It would be much easier for the citizens there to shower us with glory if we did the slaughtering there." Vashj turned around, placing her hand on her forehead as she always did when she was in thought. She eventually nodded, "Yeesss..It will be a glorious day!" She leaned her head back and let out the same sickening laugh she had let out many times before. Causing some of us to even hold our ears to protect them from the sound.

To be continued..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Con just abit of a side note the purple on black is a tad hard to see just to me though not sure to anyone else and also...Their better be a damn good fight scene for this thing I mean it's been months and you haven't finished it Razz
Back to top Go down
Contra

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D) wrote:
Con just abit of a side note the purple on black is a tad hard to see just to me though not sure to anyone else and also...Their better be a damn good fight scene for this thing I mean it's been months and you haven't finished it :P
But...But purple's so pretty!

Bleh, I'm hoping the fight scene will be epic enough.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Chapter 6
"Shit just went down."

With the help of our drakes and gryphons (And Hen's fluffy lion-cat thing), we made it to Stormwind quite quickly. We simply landed near the back of the Cathedral Square and dismounted, slamming Leo's unconscious body onto the ground several times. Being the egotistic little weirdos we are, we waltzed right onto the steps of the Cathedral of Light and slammed Leo's body onto the stone steps. Vashj and I giggled as Leo squeaked in response, probably waking up by now.

Varfist grinned wickedly, waving his hand to draw attention to him as he spoke, "Cititzens of Stormwind! I hereby ask if you may gather here to see the execution of the tyrant guard leader, Leo!"

This didn't get too much of a good response.

Most of the people walking around the square instantly snapped around and faced up, a look as if they did not hear that. As if what words he had uttered was incoherent babble. ((Practically this ಠ_ಠ ))

One of them had the guts to stand up, and screeched at us, "Whaaaat? Impossible! I'm gonna get the guard!"

I chuckled, waving my hands in the air similar to the movements of a spellcaster, "I made roots shoot through the gut of the last guard I faced! Don't wanna kill any more of 'em!" The woman who snapped at us stood in a bit of a horrified awe, then shook her head and regained her composure, "Varian can stop you then!" Henilen finally turned to face the woman, having her immediately shrink back. Probably due to the fact his shoulderpads were quite larger than the woman's head, and his expression was one of someone who, quite frankly, wouldn't give a damn if you were burning in front of them. Slowly being reduced to ashes.

Henilen shook his head slowly as he spoke, "Madame, I truly do not wish to spread your guts-Or Varian's- across the Cathedral. So please, keep your pitiful little weak mouth shut. Or else I might just send you to your home in pieces, if at all." The woman shook, then immediately straightened, "You think you could hurt Varian! Impossible!" The sudden change in behavior caused Henilen to cock his brow, a bit confused. "No one is immune to pain. The poor man seems useless anyways. An idiotic king who nearly kills everything in rage without the ability to form a coherent thought. Truly the definition of a beast. Anyone with brains could probably beat him to a pulp." The woman chuckled, pointing behind Hen, "How about you say that to his face?" Henilen slowly turned around, his eyes widening.

Standing behind him, practically towering over him..

King Varian..

((Sorry for crappy and short chapters (ΘεΘ;) ))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:12 pm

I don't see Hen boasting like that about the king but Jash hell yeah I do XD
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Yeah, hen doesn't boast. BECAUSE HES FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

And of course I wouldn't foul mouth The king of stormwind. I'd foul mouth his son, damnit!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Please finish the story up, regardless if Hen dies. And that is highly unlikely, because all of the Cathedral baddies will be helping me. And thats alot of people. Ha, we would almost be rolfstomping him so hard his dead WIFE would feel it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Stories!   

Back to top Go down

Imagination Stories!
Page 1 of 1