HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varfist

PostSubject: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Chapter 1
Var entered the Blue Recluse with his hammer hanging on his back, after 12 jugs of bourbon Var was feeling a bit of a buzz so he left and found Henilen and Ghidra at the door. "Your gay" Hen said, So Var vomited on his face and Hen exploded. Ghidra screamed in terror as Var flew away on his dragon. Jashter, being the hero that he is tried to stop Var by clipping the wings on his dragon. It didn't work....But Var was so drunk that he fell off the dragon and landed straight on Jashter. Breaking all of the bones in his body. Varfist laughed and said "Flames" and he set Jashter on fire with a bucket of water. Having no Dragon to fly around...Var walked to the canals and saw Vashj, the only woman he ever loved. Vashj smiled at him and he smiled back..But she quickly turned around and wheeled Hen in a makeshift wheelchair since Hen had no legs. Varfist said "If Vashj doesn't love me, then I will succeed in life by being a War Hero..." So he flew off in ANOTHER dragon with his brother Varien and headed to Northrend.

Chapter 2
As the two Heroic Paladins marched to the gates of Icecrown, they were ambushed by Scourge forces. Varien quickly purged them in Holy fire and Varfist was too busy eating food. With only a squad of Dalaran soldiers they marched and confronted the Icecrown Citadel showing no fear knowing the light would be there for them no matter what. After hours of merciless swinging and carnage, the Lich King showed up to take care of us himself. Apperantly Leo was there spying on Var and Varien and was waiting for the right moment to strike the Lich King and take all the credit for himself. Leo charged at the Lich King screaming "The STORMWIND DEFENSE IS AN UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT OF DEATH". All of a sudden, Leo slipped on some ice and swallowed his sword...And Died. Varfist laughed at the situation until the Lich King hit him with the hilt of his sword, Knocking off his helmet. Varfist remembered Vashj and smiled a bit. The Two paladins used their hammers and charged at the Lich King. Varien would hit him on the right side of the temple and Var would take the left. They both said "For Thibarn!" And they swiftly decapitated him.

Chapter 3
Tired and Weary, the two brothers began the long walk home. "Lets make camp here" Said Varien. So they did.....Varfist was in his tent thinking about all the fame and glory that would approach him once he got to Stormwind. He was very excited. About 2 days later Varfist and Varien took the boat to Stormwind and reached their destination under streams of confetti and sparkly stuff....However, the confetti was not for them..It was for the wedding of Vashj and Henilen. And the Burial of Jashter. Var was crushed and felt pain in his heart. He quickly interrupted the ceremony and held Vashj in his hands telling her how much he loved her and cared for her. The light looked upon Varfist, touched that he would go through anything in order to win her back, So it gave him the wings of an Angel and they flew off to Crystalsong Forest.

Back to top Go down
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

PostSubject: Re: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm

>.> Umm yeah this is something else
Back to top Go down
Gingër
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I didn't read it >:3
Back to top Go down
http://mercenclave.forumotion.com
Varfist

PostSubject: Re: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 am

So?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 am

Um you barfed on me and I blow up? thats....Freaky.JUST a little lol!
Back to top Go down
Varfist

PostSubject: Re: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:51 am

Yarp
Back to top Go down
Gingër
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Var's Lame stories..DO NOT READ   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Varfist wrote:
Yarp
You yarped? Surprised
Back to top Go down