New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Personalities

Go down 
+6
Ghidra
Lymon the Lemon
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)
Killgor
Aelgar
Varfist
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Varfist

Varfist

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:27 am

Do what I do! Very Happy We might Get to understand each other better ICly

Name: Varfist the Leveler
Personality: Ladies Man ((LOL I feel dumb for saying that))
Strengths: Strength, Psychology, Powers of the Light, Social Matters, Strong Philosophist.
Weaknesses: Females, Emotions, Puppies, People stronger than me, Intelligence (Not by much), Always Hungry, Lazy
Can you fight well?: You bet your ass
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Aelgar the Mad
Personality:Driven insane.
Strengths: Physical, watching people suffer, dark magics, faster than most plate clad fighters, Skilled with sword and foot work.
Weaknesses: Mental fightsm watching people thrive, Holy magic, Death gate magic,(Not as skilled as Hen was with it, but he makes up for it in many ways.).
Can you fight well? *Aelgar looks at the man, His cold eyes cut into the mans mind, a fury and hate so deep in them, the man sprints the other way, before he is slain by Aelgar.*

Last edited by Henilen on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Hen's dead, LONG LIVE AEL!)
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Name: Killgor Fere
Personality: Jealous
Strengths: Hiding, spying, Unholy powers, Swords, Flying to escape, making people angry (That one Killgor dosent like).
Weaknesses: Holy power, a few types of women, left hand fighting, fist fighting, and booze.
Can you fight well?: Yes

Last edited by Killgor on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Name:Jashter Dawnveiler Personality:Sarcastic / Very easy to anger Strengths:Fighting with swords (And or fistweapons),Pissing someone off,and Kicking ass. Weaknesses:Magic,Axes,and having no Helgrind Can you fight well?:"I can fight better then most but ask me this again and you'll end up with a bullet in the face.".
Back to top Go down
Lymon the Lemon

Lymon the Lemon

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Name: Lymon Thunderclaw
Personality: Calm
Strengths: Blades, Engineering, Strategy, Guns, Beasts, and Making allies
weaknesses: Alcohol (gets drunk easily from it), Rogues, Fights ( will watch or take part in it) and Spiders
Can you fight well? Yes
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:09 am

Name: Ghidra, doctor of nightmares, surgeon of madness
Personality: Fucking insane
Strengths: Needles, knowlodge of medicine, herbs, and the body. Most types of blades or blunt weapons. Frost magic, smart
Weaknesses: Scrach behind the ear, cinnamon, water, extreme heat
Can you fight well?: Depends! Can you die well and donate your body to science?

Name: Gigany (AKA, Subject Gigany, Subject 9)
Personality: Shy
Strengths: Stealthy, excellent knowlodge of anatomy, is skilled with shurikens, daggers, poisons, aglity, and acrobatic (Sorta)
Weaknesses: Scratch behind the ear, singing, not really strong, and the fact she's a thirteen year old girl causes trouble in say fights and stuffz, does whatever she is told to do
Can you fight well? I-I dunno...
Back to top Go down
Varfist

Varfist

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Personalities EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm

NEED MOAR REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Contra

Contra

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:27 pm

*Clearsthroat*
Ahem.

Contra,the 'Druid'
Personality: Blissful idiot
Strengths: Trees,'Druidic' powers,incredibly good at escape,easily solves conflicts (Meh.Conflicts may not be the word,mostly just arguments)
Weaknesses: Terrible at melee range,Druidic powers seem to be corrupted,Easily starts fights (Derp),Dumb as a doornail's doornail..Or something like that.
Can you fight well?: "...-I- can't fight.Trees fight for me!TREES!"
Contra raises her hands in the air,several plagued-looking treants being summoned by her.She flicks her wrist,and they all lunge at you.

Vashj'ir (AKA, Vas, Vashj,Vash)
Personality: Surprisingly calm,witty,easily angered/saddened
Strengths: Multiple personalities,singing (..I do occasionally sing on her,just not near anyone.So unless you followed me,I wouldn't do it.)
Weaknesses: Multiple personalities,occasional mood-swings,easily starts fights,not the brightest crayon in the box
Can you fight well?: "Iz can!"
(Ahem,also,Vashj's multiple personalities are Iz & Judgement.Judgement being good and Iz begin evil batshit crazy woman.)

Cake the insane (AKA,Madison Relmond)
Personality:Like Ghidra,fucking insane
Strengths: Needles,charm (Sometimes.),extreme knowledge of engineering and machines,several parts of her body ARE metal/half-metal
Weaknesses:Getting compliments/praises,hugs,mood-swings,pushy
Can you fight well?: "..I killed a guy with a fist to the face,I think I can."
Cake flips her hair and gives you a toothy grin,giggling insanely

Back to top Go down
Schwarz

Schwarz

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Name: Schwarz
Personality: Calm, clear-headed (Human); Reckless, tempered (Worgen)
Strengths: Brute strength, endurance, axe proficiency, teh ladiez
Weaknesses: Crowd Control and Immobilization spells, alcohol
Can you fight well?: As a worgen (which assumes control via game mechanics)

Name: Krisandor
Personality: "Lawful Neutral"
Strengths: Healing, leadership experience
Weaknesses: Old age, melee combat
Can you fight well?: Not anymore. Krisandor continues to serve the Alliance military as a healer.

I'd also like to throw in age, seeing as how most people would assume something else. Schwarz is 38, which is a lot older than most people think he is. Krisandor is in his late 60's, but otherwise doesn't keep track of his age.
Back to top Go down
Varfist

Varfist

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I think schwarz is right let's list ages! Smile
Varfist Razz is approximately 27 years old
Back to top Go down

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 am

Jash is 30
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Killgor is 34
Back to top Go down
Varfist

Varfist

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: To make things more interesting.   Personalities EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 am

Well this is just an idea, If you want to go along with this feel free, if not, you're probably going to end up getting your ass kicked in guild fights..So what im proposing is Two Unique abilities for each of your characters, One Offensive and the Other Defensive. Here's an example..

Varfist's special abilities include [Unbreakable Steel] In which Varfist activates in order to defend himself or give himself room to attack, It blocks and repels all swords,axes, and maces, however makes him increasingly prone to Magical and elemental attacks, Var's Offensive ability is a small and passive one called [Holy Reach] in which all of his attacks regardless of the weapon he's using extends a small wave of lightning, cutting through anything it sees It increases the range and power of his attacks slightly.

I kinda like these because it gives us some sort of X-Factor Smile And makes us feel special
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Heres Ael's: Defensive: Aelgar makes three dark wards around himself, blocking any magical attacks, as a ward takes a spell it is destoryed, so three charges. Unholy might: Aelgar in his maddness has infused his body with shadow, greatly increasing his strength. Because his strength is great, his plate armor weighs less on his body, allowing him to either move faster, or wear another small layer of armor. Such as mail or leather.

Last edited by Aelgar on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Hen's dead, LONG LIVE AEL!)
Back to top Go down

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 pm

First I'll do Jash then Ryme Jash's: Hellish roar Jash yanks his shield infront of himself the gems glow purple leting out a lound terrible screech sending anyone around him fleeing in terror weakness:Jash can be struck causing the screech to stop or he could run out of energy in the middle of it Ryme's:Worgen choke slam Ryme lifts his foe off their feet by the throat leaps up some then slams them down HARD. weakness: He could have a very heavy foe or be hit by magic or whatnot. both Ryme's is offensive Jash's defensive
Back to top Go down
Schwarz

Schwarz

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Abnormal Strength (Titan's Grip - Fury Talent): Schwarz is on par with the average Tauren and can subdue an opponent with a single arm, throwing or pinning them against a surface. Schwarz must have a hand free to manipulate someone. Otherwise, he wields 2-handers as easily as 1-handed weapons.

Abnormal Size (Elixir of Giant Growth): Schwarz is far larger and heavier than other Worgen. In order to be grappled, pinned, thrown, etc, an opponent needs a strength buff (Blessing of Kings/Might, Battle Roar, etc.)

Schwarz has no benefits as a Human.
Back to top Go down
Bercius

Bercius

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Berc's Personality   Personalities EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:50 am

Bercius Black, Techno Druid

Personality: Stoic

Strengths: Nature, Technology, Diffusing conflicts, Consoling, Gentlemanly, Utterly impossible to anger, When he is angry; you'd best be praying to whatever god you believe in.

Weaknesses: Stupid people, Illogical people, People who think they know what they're talking about but actually don't.

Can you fight well? Yes, I will deliver a decisive and merciless beating that will be in the most imaginative manner possible.
Back to top Go down
Silentwolf12

Silentwolf12

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Name: Elise Kyra Verlosian/ Countess Maelanie Thistlefall the Second
Personality: IF she's normal, she's generally happy-go-lucky.
Strengths: A massive knowledge of magic, singing, a strong constitution
Weaknesses: Anything that attacks her mind, the fact that she is an illegitimate child.
Can you fight well?: Mhmm. I can conjure many frightening spells.

Name: Maeldalle Delevictus
Personality: Eccentric
Strengths: Engineering, healing skills.
Weaknesses: Sticks and mugs.
Can you fight well?: Mael can fight well eef she ees een right frame of mind.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 pm

I was thinking on Var's idea of special attacks for a character, and came up with this: If two people joined energys to form a super spell or double attack, it would take the defender twice as much energy, or power to block the in coming attack, with this in mind, what if the attack or spell is 3 people, instead of two, or 4,5,6 and so forth, as the number of people increase, it increases the amount needed to defend themselfs, FURTHER MORE, we could use this as defensive things as well. The main problem is: It would take a lot of teamwork to do, thus we would need macros to do it, lest the emotes may be scattered due to typing speed between people. Thats my idea and its weakness, but if we work on it, and profect it, than it will be a large task for anyone of even greater skill to evade. I'll give an example REAL quick, k?

Jashter makes a large flaming ball of fire,(this works with anyone that can make fire.), Aelgar would then incase it in ice, then spike the ice making it even more deadly, after that, I would hollow out the spikes, then jash would let more fire into the hollows, then Aelgar would seal it again, making little flaming spikes, Aelgar would then infect the fire in the spike cases with diseases.

You see? If you add two things that don't seem to be able to work together, it makes it double the difficulty to evade. Think up more then post them here, if the person/persons you want to work on the attack agree, start planning, and working on it in game, if we can get this to work, and use it effectively in a fight, our street cred will go to the moon. Please, think up and post here, if you are not liking the idea, tell your reason. I NEED FEEBACK PEOPLE. HAVEN'T SEEN OR CHATTED WITH YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS. I"M DIEING HERE!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Arrow Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 am

Hmm...a big ball of frozen poison filled burning ice ball flieing at you at god knows how fuckin' fast.That would scare the fuck out of me...I love it.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Again, have any ideas on them post 'em here. I'll try to think of more as well, but, you know, my ideas are kinda....Limited....Ok, I'll cut the crap, I'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh, and by the way still banned. XD And most likely will not be on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Ok, another one of the double attacks. Basicly, Aelgar raises the enemy off the ground using Death Grip, while any other person casts a spell, chops off his face, ect. I know its lame, but this is a good one, because It requires little effort, I make the enemy imbolized, and then another person attacks, spell, or blade.
Back to top Go down

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Since I'm bored and I thought this up here is Jash's new special attacks.

Airstorm:Jash leaps from a high object (Ex:The Mage tower pathway)and as he flies though the air energy begins to erupt around him as he begins whirling becoming a energy infused whirlwind of mother fucking death.

Falling Sky:Jash begins either running forward or leaping from a high area as he leaps his boots begin building up with energy into the runes on them before he slams into the ground knocking his target back or stuning them.

Weaknesses:He can miss on both of them and they couldn't be used often or he would lose the effect of "OHSHIT WHIRLWIND OF DEATH FROM THE SKY!1!!"and he could easily be caught by say someone using Deathgrip or someone throwing something at him to fuck up his landing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personalities   Personalities Empty

Back to top Go down

Personalities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: