New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gone and may not come back

Go down 
+2
Lily
Killgor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Killgor

Killgor

Gone and may not come back Empty
PostSubject: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Based on some things that are going on in school right now, I am going to be gone from wow for a while and I may not come back......ever.

If it does happen where I don't come back I'll still try my best to check the forum.

But I beg you DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! Sad
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY GOLD!!!!

Unless you give me a good reason to drunken
Back to top Go down
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 am

Because I want your gold? xD
But seriously, you will be missed Killgor.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:57 am

Yeah man, it'll be a shame here with out ya, but lifes life. Can't change that. Remember to always move forward with your life, later bro.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Hen............You can have my gold.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

I am honored to have you say that, but sadly I decline this offer, if you should come back you'll need it. And besides, really, if I don't have to work for the gold I feel like I cheated at playing the game, and I hate cheating. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm

I can understand what you mean by I'll need it if I come back (which at the point may actually happen) but I was saying if I neaver come back. Also seeing how you turned it down I'll give it to 1 of 3 people. Either Varfist, Ghidra, or Jashter. Whoever in those 3 replies first gets all my gold if I leave forever.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Now we will watch them all never reply. Not because they hate you, because their to lazy to. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Kill I may be the first to post..and you offered gold...but I don't want it hell I don't need it.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm

What do ya mean you don't need it!? If I were to offer you gold in-game you would probobly take it! Besides you can never have to much gold. Besides it's only like 2 or 3k so you ma'am just passed up gold you could use to raid the AH for 2 items lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 pm

I don't want your gold Kill, and plus I don't need it. And as Hen said, you might need it when you come back, in which I hope is soon. And i'd rather have you back anyways :3 So come back soon, we alll miss you!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 am

Well it is good to know that I am missed, but seeing with how I'm doing in school I may not be on for a month.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Help I'm going insane! All I have is my phone to post on this forum. Other than that I can only watch t.v. and study. I need something to do before I die of boredom!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Hm...Well you said you like airsoft. Try paintball! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:21 pm

I tried it once. But all it does is ruin my uniform and everyone is an idiot who wastes their paint shooting at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Rofl!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:11 pm

I am so bored. And to make things worse for me, my dad has started playing wow. So now when I am checking this forum I am hearing him yell at his raid's healer.

Not having a computer and having to use this damn phone sucks! I'm not gonna, but I feel like I'm gonna blow my brain out. By the way for those who may be wondering even the slightest bit, the closest time I may be on ismost likely gonna be after christmas.

But who knows? My parents may feel pity for me this holiday week that I'm off and will let me on wow for an hour or two.

Again I say NOT HAVING A COMPUTER OR WOW SUCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Natlee Liresse

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:12 am

^
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Good news for me! It seems I have finaly bribed my dad enough to where if I do a few things during the week I can get some wow on the weekends and not be bored out of my mind after airsoft.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Awesome! Now I just need to get mine back! T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone and may not come back   Gone and may not come back Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone and may not come back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: