New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.

Go down 
+2
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)
Aelgar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelgar

Aelgar

Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. Empty
PostSubject: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad WWTTFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got banned. Hell knows why, and get this, Bliz said it was for using fucking HACKS. I am so pissed right now, if I get my hands on whoever compromised my account, I'LL SKIN THEM ALIVE, BATHE THEM IN THE EARTHS CORE, AND CHUCK THEM TO FUCKING HELL. THEY CAN DIE AND ROT THERE FOR COMPROMISING MY ACCOUNT. I'M GONNA I'm gonna...(The following has been covered up by this.) AND THEN I'LL (again. Covering that stuff up.) I hope you get my point...
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Anyways, this means I won't be on for a fucking LONG time, so later, Hen's out, PEACE. And now Jash, or Ghidra, or some other person will say: "Woot! LETS THROW A PARTY!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 pm

FUCKING HURRY AND GET YOUR ACCOUNT UP MAN DON'T BITCH HERE.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:20 pm

I've told them that I've been compromised, waiting for an answer now. Oh, and Jash, I can never take you srsly when your name is, Jashter (Jashy bear Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Alright, the good news is, the idiot who hacked my account got on my retarded level 85 death knight, who has no gold, minor gear in such. The bad news is I have to do something to restore my account. T.T
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 am

I had been wondering why that DK didn't have any gold when I got on it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:36 am

Ok, still don't have my account back, and anyways I won't be on until friday 18 at soonest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 pm

HEN! HEN! HEN!
Back to top Go down
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:19 am

Any luck Hen?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:19 pm

So far no. I'm working on it still, If I'm lucky I'll be on for the holidays. I miss you all and can't wait to get back. One good thing came from this though! Since I haven't hung with Nyl much I'm not acting like her anymore, so thats a BIG BIG good thing. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:31 pm

But you're in love with her more then ever before...-I totally when there XD
Back to top Go down
Contra

Contra

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Hen you crazy foo'.

Here's how to get your account back.

Call Blizard, it should take 3-4 minutes at most. I've done this three times :P

Hopefully you can tell Blizz what happened and in a day or so, you should have your account back <3

Hope to see you soon :D

(P.S. Nat left the guild, and Ghidra's now in command!)
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Why the hell does everything happen when I'm not around!?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:08 am

I know what I need to do Nyl, thanks for telling me anyways though, my Dad's the prob, I'll talk to him today, if I'm lucky, I'll have it back and see you in game. Again miss you all, execpt for Jash, GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 am

I hope Jash does. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Hen you know you miss me XD
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Fine, I miss you all, And by the way, I love Nyl as a sister, Jash like a 5 year old sister thats the total brat and whines when her way is not taken. Ghi like a the cool sis I always wanted, Kill like the older bro I always wanted, so on and so forth. And Jash jk, Your like a brother to me. THe one I always wanted that is. xD
Back to top Go down
scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Killgor wrote:
Why the hell does everything happen when I'm not around!?
lol I'm wondering the same thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.   Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning. The thing you are about to click on may scar for life. Take care, and have a nice day.
Page 1 of 1