New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Killgor

Killgor

Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Thing is, I kinda don't want it to turn day. I just wanted a tip on how to get out without them getting in so I can get food. Cause I still have armor and a bow with 12 arrows in there.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 am

Killgor wrote:
Thing is, I kinda don't want it to turn day. I just wanted a tip on how to get out without them getting in so I can get food. Cause I still have armor and a bow with 12 arrows in there.

Wel in this case you
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, there is many opptions, go up the ladder to the second level of the church and break a window and get through, or dig a tunnel, small one mind you, away from the church.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Found a cool seed where you spawn by a big village

Seed: gimmeabreak

(No capital letters in the seed)
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Just checked it out myself, I have to say it is nice, however I have seen it before. I think we should use that seed, mostly because we won't need the diamonds in the other seed if we are going to build it on creative mode, instead of searching for a place rich in stuff, search for a seed rich in land that is nice. I was watching the yogscast a little while ago, and I saw this dwarf place, that is almost like ironforge only smaller.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Killgor, I just thought of an amazing HQ, that is half underground, half above, if we can find a flatlands that is REALLY flat, like the gimmeabreak seed without the village, then I can remake it.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Hen I think I might start paying you for your ideas cause you are a genius when it comes to minecraft.

OH idea! Make the above ground part out of Obsidian so no one can break in.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

I will, I'm only practicing at the moment. And things CAN break though the wall anyways, unless we make a 6 deep, 6 wide, all the way around it mote. And also, we are going to need a few days to make this, because the below ground part is pretty much going to be a MASSIVE undeground room, I'm talking new york city sized block of air underground, with in the middle is a castle.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNbkEEeJsE
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 am

Kill, how about we find a stronghold, add a area to it from the surface, and patch some of it up, change some things, and that be our base!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 am

Me found good thing!!!!!!

(Vid sucks and kid can't pronounce for shit but you get the idea.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_qtsl1JOu8
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 am

Nice find, I'll work a it into a one block wide passage way.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 am

I just saw a cool mod.

Not sure where to get it but with it you can make a security camera
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 pm

I went to the seed Gimmeabreak

And now I have a base with the in-ground door, a wall all the way around the complex, 13 snow golumns guarding me, and 37 dogs guarding me even though I have diamond armor and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 pm

In survival mode?
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Good news! I may be getting the paid version of Minecraft soon.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Awesome! Good news! I might get my computer fixxed soon!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Good cause I m so bored I have made a new char just to keep myself entertained
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Bit of bad news.

Not gonna get Minecraft as fast as I thought. It may take a month, I was thinking I'd have it by this weekend.

So yeah......Do we need to think of anything else? Cause I don't have any ideas other than having dogs in the sitting postion guarding our front gate with the snow golumns.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm

I think were good on what we are going to do, however, it won't matter your not getting Minecraft soon, My computer started beeping at me when I turned it on, I almost yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!".
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 am

I think the beeping means it's cussing you out and it's sensoring it's self.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Probally, I'm evil to it.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Shield.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Dual wield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft   Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killgor's ideas for Hen and Kill's Minecraft
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next