New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ PLEASE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

READ PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: READ PLEASE   READ PLEASE EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:32 am

Vor here,The guild rules, and maybe RP story if room will be put here as will guild web page, but right now this will not be rules, just more info that is about guild structure and other changes that do not have to do with the Rp aspect of the guild as much.
- Officer chat is not IC chat right now as we make changes( waiting council approve)
- Ranks are not IC based right now, and public and officer note are for organization. (not permanant.)
- Inactive people will be kicked as we move forward, further inactive kicks will be discussed by council.
- We will ry to indentify all people so we know if someone has an alt or not and will be written in officer or public note, this will be in place until RP is started, then public notes will be returned, if anyone in the council is against this please let me know and if the majority agree then it will stop. Council can still edit their officer and public notes, so if you want to change it back you can.
- Try to see if we can get some sort of planned meetings, if it is by forums and over time or if it is in game once a week, twice a week once a month etc, or if you guys want we just have meetings when they're really needed, though I do think that we should have both needed and planned meetings.
- Decide if the council should stay at 5 or if it should grow as the guild grows, though this can be done a lot later when the guild does grow.
- agree on a month when someone has become inactive and what to do, if its based on level for kick, RP ability, when they joined or if they're a founder.
- Talk about name, and decide if we should change the name for Rp reasons or keep it the same so people who knew us as ME still know us as ME. (This should probably be done after we decide the Rp story.)
- Decide if there should be a veto power like in U.N., where one Veto means "No.", and if so what sitiuations it should be applied to and what situations majority should be applied to. I think possible promo to council should be one veto, and maybe a few other things, but otherwise majority.
- Decide what rules are and whats a kickable offense, a demote offense etc. and if we should take level and RP abiltiy into account and if they participate in the guild into account or just black and white with it.
- Decide who should be in different roles in the council, like Head Recruiter, Guild Bank overseer, Guild ambassador, Punishment overseer, RP overseer (get people into it and make sure people follow rules, though anyone can do that), guild chat overseer (make sure things stay pg, pg - 13 or what ever need to decide that too.), forum overseer, event planner, and maybe a few others. I think some of those all of us could do and no one really needs to oversee it, and obviosuly we will vote on it to see if you guys want this. While some of these seem broad and/or a lot for one person, once in detail most of them are not like Event planer would be the one who would make the guild announcment, guild bank overseer checks bank to see if ninjas took stuff or if someone donated, guild chat overseer would just be deciding if it is a big deal (really they just get involved when someone has done it a lot, and would decide if they should be punished or not) etc.

So these are some current non or semi guild RP goals, or changes I have made recently; we will vote on all of these some of these I just made quickly like a few kicks and rank name changes as I like organization but those are not permanant, and I did not kick anyone who was active, a foudner or someone's alt. So let me know what you think, tear me apart, praise me, think there is some concpiracy where I am being controlled by Mr. Smiley Face Wink, whatever; I really want to hear all of your guys opinions, both on the council and not on it, though I think the only ones on the forums are on the council or are inactive or left the guild; but anyways just tell me what you think, add stuff take away stuff, call me a dictator etc.

So I hope you enjoyed reading my block of text, or just ignoring it and going on a rant about me because I said you can, and I wont kick you dont worry, but if you are kicked I will invite to you the guild and then kick you again!MUWHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD Okay I am jut going on and on now, too tired so I will shut up now, and you will write and I will read it.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

READ PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ PLEASE   READ PLEASE EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:07 am

This is what I like to see, it shall be interesting how well it will work, but so far sounds great and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

READ PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ PLEASE   READ PLEASE EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Hm, alot to take in all at once, however on the note of Council meetings they should be planned on a weekend day, and I think they should be every two weeks, every week is just to much.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

READ PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ PLEASE   READ PLEASE EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Aelgar wrote:
Hm, alot to take in all at once, however on the note of Council meetings they should be planned on a weekend day, and I think they should be every two weeks, every week is just to much.

Well in -my- opinion I think council meets should be every week in the start. Then once the guild is up and running and such then it could be tonned down to two weeks.No one said being a leader would be easy, sometimes you need to bite the bullet so you can help the guilld.

Considering the shape it's in right now, you guys have alot of work to do.

That was just my opinion and two cents.
Back to top Go down
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

READ PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ PLEASE   READ PLEASE EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:41 pm

DOWN WITH MR.SMILEY! JK srsly though..Yeah we need / have a lot of work to get do I over all like the new changes but who should be what like RP overseer and stuff I think it shouldn't be one person but a group or just everyone can since we all have verying degrees of experince in differnt things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ PLEASE   READ PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

READ PLEASE
Page 1 of 1