New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PvP, PvE, and such.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelgar

Aelgar

PvP, PvE, and such. Empty
PostSubject: PvP, PvE, and such.   PvP, PvE, and such. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Ok, after we hit level 8, we hit a wall in guild leveling, but there is a couple things I want to talk about. K?

Ok. How easy is it to get three of us together, and run a normal dungeon? How easy? And how much EXP do we get? Alot. And every run we get a little gold into the guild bank! Lets say we get all 7 runs for the week, good! That is alot more gold into Guild bank, and guild EXP skyrockets! Now what about those wait times? What if we had me tank. (Don't worry, normals are cake, I do them all the time as tank. I CAN spam death strike and live as HP tank with decent healer, but I learned some epics stuffs from guides.) That reduces wait time to very short!

Now how about arenas? 2s are short, easy, and if we find some good people, we can be carried through. (I'm OK, I won't call my self Good until I hit at least 1700 rating.) Thats 3% of the days guild XP per win. And you need 8 wins to get full points from them. 8 X 3 = 24% guild xp for the day. Thats ALOT.

See simple things. Jashter and myself have made a 2s arena team, and more are welcome to join. If we can get a dungeon group going, and a arena group going we can get EXP easy as pie. Notice my goal is level 11
mobile banking is amazing. Why? Because we can pick a massively long dungeon and just farm all that, when we run out of room on our bags, put the stuff in bank.

Thats all for now. Please reply and post comments or worries or what you have in mind? K? K? Ok. Good.
Back to top Go down
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

PostSubject: Re: PvP, PvE, and such.   PvP, PvE, and such. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm good with PvE for abit of freshness also WOLVES OF WHATEVER FTW! RAWWR MOTHER FUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: PvP, PvE, and such.   PvP, PvE, and such. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Down wolf...Save the Rawrs, and the muthas, and Fuckars for the battle field, we need to win 4-5 today cause points reset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP, PvE, and such.   PvP, PvE, and such. Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP, PvE, and such.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: