New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a tad bit of an annoucement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Contra

Contra

Just a tad bit of an annoucement Empty
PostSubject: Just a tad bit of an annoucement   Just a tad bit of an annoucement EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 am

Just gonna say I've currently canceled my WoW subscription, the game personally just bores me to death now. I'm still playing other games and stuff, (League of Legends, specifically.) so you can still contact me on those games if needed :D

Anyways, bya from WoW. I'll miss playing it a tad bit, though :<
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad bit of an annoucement   Just a tad bit of an annoucement EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Alright then, thanks for not just, You know, Ditching us completely, leaving a note was nice, if still upsetting.

Was nice meetin' you Con, don't think I'll forget ya. I won't be playing anything other than WoW, and if I do eventualy shove off, I'll prolly play something like Tera, or something.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad bit of an annoucement   Just a tad bit of an annoucement EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 am

Contra wrote:
Just gonna say I've currently canceled my WoW subscription, the game personally just bores me to death now. I'm still playing other games and stuff, (League of Legends, specifically.) so you can still contact me on those games if needed Very Happy

Personally I have been thinking of giving LoL a try, it looks pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Contra

Contra

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad bit of an annoucement   Just a tad bit of an annoucement EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Ghidra wrote:
Contra wrote:
Just gonna say I've currently canceled my WoW subscription, the game personally just bores me to death now. I'm still playing other games and stuff, (League of Legends, specifically.) so you can still contact me on those games if needed Very Happy

Personally I have been thinking of giving LoL a try, it looks pretty fun.
It is ^^ !
The only thing REALLY REALLY bad about it is that it's a tad bit time consuming. The average game lasts 49-60 mins (Unless you're stuck in elo hell and your team surrenders at 20 mins </3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a tad bit of an annoucement   Just a tad bit of an annoucement Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a tad bit of an annoucement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: