New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not dead c:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

Not dead c: Empty
PostSubject: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am

I am not dead, and I did not quit WoW and I still play on Moon Guard. Mind=blown, I know c:
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 pm

That Hurts Ghidra, That hurts. You ditched us all. Talk to the hand. (Hand): Hello, my name is Handy! Who, and how are you?
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:49 pm

(Gay voice) Oh I am wonderful thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Aelgar wrote:
That Hurts Ghidra, That hurts. You ditched us all. Talk to the hand. (Hand): Hello, my name is Handy! Who, and how are you?

To be honest that was the plan, though I must say I am glad that I did that because of reasons and Kyrelise I wound up in BWC for a week or two on one of my toons. And let's just say I was rather disappointed in you Hen. Well more or less annoyed how you were acting/saying in G-chat so I called you out slightly and finished by calling you a dummy (Though at the time it was probably something worse). Can't blame me for wanting to take a break from you all for a bit, it's like seriously not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Yeah, I understand. I know how immature I was back then, so I don't blame you. Still missed you though.
Back to top Go down
Silentwolf12

Silentwolf12

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 pm

-lurk-

Ohaider.

I'm still alive too. c:
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Aelgar wrote:
Yeah, I understand. I know how immature I was back then, so I don't blame you. Still missed you though.

I was missed? Nice to know I wasn't completely hated.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Ghidra, I never hated you. Sometimes your constant up streams of Insulting Jokes wracked my nerves a bit, but you were one of the ones I first Called friends when I joined Moon Guard, It drove nearly drove me to tears not seeing all of you guys every day. And I know you weren't Dead Elise, And I miss you too. Along with Jashter, Varfist, who is Back, BTW. Jashter did contact me in game a little while ago, so stoked to see whats been keeping him.

Edit* Also would like to mention if anyone needs to contact me in Game, My warrior's name is Aelgar.

Last edited by Aelgar on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something.)
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Aelgar wrote:
Ghidra, I never hated you. Sometimes your constant up streams of Insulting Jokes wracked my nerves a bit, but you were one of the ones I first Called friends when I joined Moon Guard, It drove nearly drove me to tears not seeing all of you guys every day. And I know you weren't Dead Elise, And I miss you too. Along with Jashter, Varfist, who is Back, BTW. Jashter did contact me in game a little while ago, so stoked to see whats been keeping him.

Edit* Also would like to mention if anyone needs to contact me in Game, My warrior's name is Aelgar.

Still not sure if I want to give out any of my character's names yet, though I might contact you in game if everything you are saying is true. So if any one sends you a whisp called "Potato" then you shall know that is me contacting you.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm

I don't know how to reply, other than Thank You, for believing me. I was a bit worried you wouldn't. I would like to apologize, up and front for my past Childish Antics. I suppose thats how Children act, foolishly. But I have chosen that I would rather walk a path of Wisdom, and Dignity. Instead of taking the side path of Foolishness, and folly.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 am

Aelgar wrote:
I don't know how to reply, other than Thank You, for believing me. I was a bit worried you wouldn't. I would like to apologize, up and front for my past Childish Antics. I suppose thats how Children act, foolishly. But I have chosen that I would rather walk a path of Wisdom, and Dignity. Instead of taking the side path of Foolishness, and folly.

The logs from the chatbox say otherwise. c:
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 am

Indeed, I was a bit childish on Chat talking with Killgor, however, that is what I still am, a child. I sometimes have to get a break from being mature all the time, as I do believe alot of us must. I know now there is a time for messing around, within reason of course, and a time for maturity.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 am

And I know not any of those times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not dead c:   Not dead c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Not dead c: