New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killgor's story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killgor

Killgor

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Killgor's story   Killgor's story EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 am

Chapter one
About Killgor.
It was a warm morning when Killgor woke up and stepped outside into the hot humid air of Ironforge. He grabbed Ironforge's newspaper "The Daily Forge" and stepped back inside to find his cat Knight already eating with her adopted panther cub Killgor had gotten her some few weeks ago. He sat down at the table with the paper, the paper talked about how a Ironforge general was asassinated and all they could find were a few arrows the dead guards and some tire tracks. Killgor knew who did it, it was him and the rest of the Mercenary Enclave who killed the general and they did it with pride. You may be picturing Killgor to be the Night Elf you all know but this is not so. He was a Gnome, and a very fowl mouthed Gnome at that.

P.S. This is my first stort and as you can see I'm making it multiple chapters and sorry if it's bad as hell.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's story   Killgor's story EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

Chapter two
Ghidra and her potions.
When Killgor was finished with the paper he decided to head over to the HQ of the Mercenary Enclave to see what everyone was up to, and following behind him was Knight but she only came because Killgor is the only one who would feed her. When he got there this is what he saw: Bero and Contra were sitting at a table talking, Arkkon and Kiro were having a few drinks, Lymon was playing cards with Natlee (who was winning), and Varfist was chasing a rat who stole his bag of gold. The only two people he didn't see were Jashter and Ghidra, so he went upstairs to find two male Night Elf druids who then both went Cat Form and did something that he will never speak of. He went to the second building where Ghidra had K.O.ed Jashter and was testing new potions on him. "What are you doing?" Killgor asked. "Jashter wouldn't let me do this to him when he was awake, and when I used my first potion on him after I knocked him out he didn't protest." said Ghidra.
"How many potions have you tested on him so far?" asked Killgor. "I don't know, I've been testing on him for three hours now." Ghidra stated. Just then Jashter woke up and carefuly tried to slip away without Ghidra noticing. But Ghidra and Killgor both knew he was awake and with one hit from a club used by Ghidra it sent him falling back into unconsciousness. Killgor had had enough of this, he quickly took one of Ghidra's potions that read "Sleepy juice". He then came from behind Ghidra pulled her mask down and forced her to drink the whole bottle. At first it looked as if Ghidra was about to punt Killgor, but she fell back onto the bed in a deep sleep. The way Ghidra had fallen made it look like Ghidra was sleeping with Jashter. Killgor then gave both of them a slam on the face with his sheild to make sure they would stay asleep. He then said to himself "Such a cute couple." Then he walked out to go tell the others in the HQ to come and see.

Last edited by Killgor on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's story   Killgor's story EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Chapter Three
Killgor's Pain.

It was now mid day and Killgor was still sore from what had happened when Jashter and Ghidra both woke up next to each other. Jashter had the crap beat out of him by Contra Ghidra was laughed at and they decided to take out their anger on Killgor because he was the cause of it. He had bruises all over his body and felt he could never have kids because of Ghidra. Jashter only kept punting Killgor, although Killgor did throw his little sword it did no more harm in Jashter's chest than a dagger would. Killgor was very angry at Knight for not helping him when he asked her for it. When he did ask for help Knight asked for lunch but Killgor had none and so she went to Varfist to get lunch and took her Panter cub with her. Killgor had gunshot wounds, stab marks, punt marks on his ass, and was bleeding in almost every place. He then dicided to go relax at the Stormwind lake near the graveyard. He spent about two hours there just sitting and mending his wounds with bandages and a potion that his cousin Healgor hadsent to via via air mail (Air mail is when you pay a druid to turn into a bird and have them fly the mail to your freind.). He heard some leaves and sticks crunching behind him and thought it was a squirrel or something. But it turns out it was Vashj and out of no where she dicides it's funny to chuck Killgor into the lake so he will drown. When she did it she did not know the gnome named Killgor could swim. As he swam away Jashter came up beside Vashj and said "Your not getting away this time!". He fired three shots at Killgor all missed and in fear Killgor Hearthstoned back to his home to take a well deserved nap.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's story   Killgor's story EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Chapter Four
Leo.

Killgor woke up with a sudden knock on his door, he looked at the clock it was 8:00pm He had slept for four and a half hours. He went down stairs not noticing that Knight wasen't there and neither was the cub. It was not strange that she was not there, she often spent the night at one of her freinds houses or wandered off when she changed personalities. Killgor opened the door to find Leo the leader of Stormwind Defense Killgor's old guild befor he and a few others quit to make their own guild. Leo was still in his gay prostitute uniform for when he dances at Goldshire. He walked into Killgor's house got on his knees infront of the gnome and said "Please I need you back in SWD I need all of you back!". Killgor just stood there with a scold on his face and holding back the urge to break Leo's nose. "Get out of my house before I call the others to come help me kill you!" said Killgor. "Please I'll do anything.......ANYTHING!" begged Leo. Just then Killgor pulled out a gnomercorder and called in the rest of the Mercenary Enclave and for the next three hours they took turns beating the gay out of Leo. When it was all over Knight went Bear Form and dragged Leo to the lava in Ironforge and dropped him in. Then out of nowhere Jashter ran up and punted Killgor into a rock wall cracking it when Killgor hit it, on his back there was a sign that said "Punt me I'm a gnome". Everyone looks at Jashter with a scold and all together chuck him in the lava along side Leo. They all went back to the HQ with cookies, cupcakes, booze, a live band, and Westfall Mud Pie. They all partied till they dropped but before each of them dropped they knew what would be comming in the morning.........Giant hangovers.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's story   Killgor's story EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Chapeter Five.
It's a Happily Ever After, After All

The first one to wake up with the hangover was Ghidra and she immediatly injected herself and everyone else with a potion that will get rid of their hangovers. When everyone was up the were all happy and talking about how long it will be before SWD falls apart, but not to their knollage during the night SWD had fallen apart without Leo within a matter of 15 minutes. Just then Natlee came in with a peice of paper from the King od Stormwind asking for Mercenary Enclave to protect Stormwind now and everyone would get 100 gold out of it. Some how Killgor and the rest of the guil all knew that they would be better than those douche bags, and they all knew things were gonna start getting better for them.

Last edited by Killgor on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gingër
Admin
Gingër

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's story   Killgor's story EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 am

I just read it xD, I think it was very good!
Back to top Go down
https://mercenclave.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Killgor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killgor's story   Killgor's story Empty

Back to top Go down

Killgor's story
Page 1 of 1