New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplaying Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jashter (JASHY BEAR! :D)

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 pm

This topic is for those that have TRP2 and those that don't basicly put hight, wieght,eye color,Tatoos,home,birthplace,,any titles,race,and back story if you want and any other things.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I don't have it. Can I Still post here? Like you know, the roleplaying stuffs. Thats cool. Like that. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:10 pm

I don't wanna wait, I'll just go ahead and assume Jash said: "What do you think, fucker?" At least, I think thats how he would say yes. If not that might offend him! Ah, who gives a shit, thats how he prolly would say it anyways, and I don't wanna back space all this stuff I just typed! I'm too lazy like that!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Hen is 6 feet 4 inches tall, he is about 217.1111111111111111111111 pounds, his eye color is blue, (If you didn't know THAT, you're stupid. He's a Death knight. lol! ) Hen has no tatoos. His birthplace is the eastern plaguelands. (if that how you spell it. I prolly failed horribly though. lol! ) Titles? None that you know of IC yet.( What a Face ) If you don't know my race, you're a retarded, slow minded, half witted, pea brai-...You get my point. Back story!!!?!?!?! THIS ISN'T THE STORY PART-PLACE-THING-Y!!!!!! I NO TELL YOU!!!! Damnit I have to redo this now!

Last edited by Aelgar on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Henilen wrote:
I don't wanna wait, I'll just go ahead and assume Jash said: "What do you think, fucker?" At least, I think thats how he would say yes. If not that might offend him! Ah, who gives a shit, thats how he prolly would say it anyways, and I don't wanna back space all this stuff I just typed! I'm too lazy like that!
Hell yes I would have send it like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Since Hen is dead, I must put Aelgar stuff here, lol, Aelgar's about 6.3 feet high, He weighs about 212(Mostly muscle wait due to the fact muscle weighs more than fat,) Eye color normaly blue,(Yes I said normaly.) He has no tatoos, birthplace is the eastern plaguelands. Titles, PRINCE OF FUCKING DARKNESS! Jk jk, no titles. XD. Backstory, Fine then, small one. Growing up Aelgar was a normal kid, full of hopes and dreams, at about the ageof 12, His father in duskwood fighting the worgen came back...As a worgen, Henilen then killed Aelgar's Mother, and his two sisters and older brother, Aelgar in his grief went fled to stormwind, and got the help of the steel mane gang, they captured and hung Henilen...After a few years that is. (I'll do more later.) Afterward, Aelgar proceded to train as a warrior, at the age of 18, He joined the stormwind defense,(I'm skipping all that shit.) and then at last, Henilen murdered his Son, Aelgar, and brought him to the lich, Morbent fel, Morbent fel raised Aelgar to be a Death knight, in thanks, Henilen ordered Aelgar to slay morbent fel, after a week or two of training Aelgar, He bound him to Ghidra, to be her faithful servant, until broken from her control, or death takes her.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Info   Roleplaying Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: