New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im still watching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:42 pm

If anyone still reads this its been a while since you have heard from me lol.
I've been watching you guys from the wow app on my phone and all I have to say is, what happend?

Killgor need answers on why almost no one in guild anymore!

Plz if anyone still reads this tell me. And also some of you may get contacted by me ingame, look for a pst from Rogllik (write it out backwards Razz).

Soooooo yeah that's about it for now I just wanna know what happend to everyone cause I don't have my account anymore, I can sneak on my dad's account for 5-10min before I gotta get off.

I miss wow pale
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 am

Indeed, it has been a while Kilgor. Most of us left the guild a while back, because our Guild Master never logged on, and no one knew where to go with planning repair of the guild, so Jashter and I left, Kyrelise left a little later. Jashter and I joined a guild called Blackwolf Company, a Mercenary / packish guild, but not really pack guild. It was strange. We were reguarded as 'Legends' a friend told me a while after. Mercenary Enclave was a bit more famous than we all expected.

I kinda went in and out of that guild, and currently am not in it, because the leader at the moment is a tyrant. I dunno where the fuck Jashter went, all I know is he either stopped playing, or something happened in his real life.

I rarely speak with Kyrelise anymore, you're the first person from Mercenary Enclave I've talked with in nearly three weeks now. Kinda sucks how we all just crumbled apart. I know Ghidra quit, But other than that not really sure, I think Varfist switched to a PvE/PvP server.

Oh, and before we joined that Blackwolf guild, I joined a RP/PVP Military guild on the horde, it was pretty cool, until I switched the Warrior over to Alliance.

Edit: I thought over a little bit after I posted this, and maybe we should try to get everyone back to the Forums, I mean I think I have Jash's Cell number, (Maybe, and don't ask how.) Pherhaps Contra checks the server, I dunno how we can contact anyone else though. We'll find a way, somehow though, right?

Edit: I would like to note the reason why the GM never was on, is because they had computer Problems, thus, No WoW. He was by all means a good leader.

Last edited by Aelgar on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought about shiz. HARD. HARDLY THOUGHT ABOUT HARD SHIZ!!)
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 am

We can try and it makes me happy to see that not everyone ignores the forum anymore. Although it is a little sad to hear that almost everyone I liked RPing with is gone. Honestly I haven't been thinking about wow much I have been playing Fallout New Vegas, and I finaly bought Minecraft so I'm addicted to that now.

Its weird with Minecraft cause I go on it so much it feels like it is very boring now, but I just keep going back for some reason. Incase you ever look for me in the game my name is xxKilllgorxx.

Be much better if we got everyone into our own Minecraft server so we can grief each other.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am

I'm down for that man, finaly fixxed the main Computer so I'm able to play it again. Whole bunch of cool stuff to toy with at the moment, for example, in game there is a button that automaticly opens your Survival world to the community, so thats legit. I've been kinda bored with minecraft though, because I'm not a really good builder, maybe I just need to try abit harder. Anyways, I gotta get cracking on School work now, so I'll be back on the forum a lil' later. Stay Sharp.

Hen, Lord of Chickens, Friend of Fowl, Indirect Supplier of KFC.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 am

I know why its boring for you. Its cause you are doing singleplayer. Its much better when your playing with someone you know. Just like it would be boring in wow to just play by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Good point, I do think WoW would be boring if it weren't an MMO. That is, if it weren't a Consle Game. WoW For Xbox? THat would be fun, kinda like Skyrim, and you'd just get bored after a while. MMO With friends? You're set for a Long time. I can understand it being the same thing for Minecraft. I'll get to work on getting a server up and running. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Yay! We can finaly make the base we were talking about!

...wow that is going to take SSSOOOOOOOOOO much redstone!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Oh, I know right? I need to go research some more of the Gates and all that, just so I remember how to make them and what they are for. So I am thinking we should prolly redesign the base a bit, as the seed we were gonna use will no longer work, (Thanks a ton 1.2 and 1.3) so you get thinking on that, and I'll get cracking on that redstone Gates and stuffz. Think like you never thought before!!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 pm

...Dude, you say "Think like you've never thought before" 1 problem. I've never thought before.

But 1 question do we want the base to be seen at all or be like hidden in a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Well, I got a slight idea. We have a main house as like, our starting area house as we start collecting our Ores, Building Blocks, ect. And then we expand the orginal house a bit, have a working light System, like in the roof, so you hit a switch and the first floor lights up, all the normal, a Brewing, Smelting/cooking area, Crafting tables just about everywhere, with a East and West wing, where we have our own personal stuff, kinda like our own side of the house, with a square middle with the general use areas.

After we finish the pimping, we'll make a secret exit in the living room that leads to the sweet looking Sub Way station, that will lead to our other more secret Testing Labs, and all the such. -Cough cough- Secret Military Nuclear weapon Station. -Cough cough-. Huh? What? Secret Military Nuclear Weapon Station? Naaaah! I never said such a thing in my life! We also will have a Player built village with Villagers to trade with. (We'll spawn in some villager Eggs in order to actualy build our first home somewhere nice.)

Thats all I have at the minute, I need to get back to researching that redstone. Hen out. -Awkwardly jumps out of the room.-
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

*smacks your face as hard as I can* that's genius! We also need to spawn in some slime balls so I can work my magic with sticky pistons.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 pm

How about we have a System for spawning in things, like for Example, we want to spawn Lets say Six Slimeballs, we have to burn something of slightly less Value at a Shrine of Notch which will then grant the temporary power to spawn Slimeballs. (Creative mode.)

What do you think of that? That way its slightly less cheaty, but still works well with getting what we need.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 pm

What is the shrine made out of? We can't use Gold Blocks or Netherrack cause that is for Herobrine. Also what do we burn for slime balls? Cause so far while I was thinking we need about 20. Well atleast for the *cough**cough* military base *cough**cough* what now?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 pm

The Shrine to Notch is built on a small Clearing of a Forest, 4 Totems surround the main Totem, which has an Offering Box area. The 4 Circling Totems are made of Smooth Stone with Despensers on top, each the same size, while the main Totem is made of Stone, Dirt, Iron, and a Single Diamond Block. Still thinking about how its gonna look, and the area around the Shrine will be made of Cobblestone and Mossy cobblstone, to give off an old age effect.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Make sure the area is not all mossy cobble make it so there are gaps between some stones with just dirt to make it look older
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm going to go get on Minecraft and in Creative mode attempt to make a model of the house I invision, if I find a good seed with a good area to build this stuff nearby, we can use that one. Be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:01 pm

I thought of a cool thing for the military base that DOES NOT EXIST! Have a lava door where you can either stop the lava to get in, or be able to have a minecart on either side of the lava where you can hide the minecart that is on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:02 pm

We are making an actual server right? Not just a LAN server from singleplayer, right?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:55 pm

I would believe an Actual server. That took ALOT longer than I was expecting to Prototype, but I just thought of something. If we plan it all out now, it'll just seem like a complete grind to the finish, and for finding all the things for it. We should just wait until the server is up and running and enjoy making things at our own pace.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Now that you said not to do it I can't help but think of more plans.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Go ahead and share them, if you think of something cool, we can go ahead and aim for it, but lets not set everything in stone, untilwe get there.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Whith our starter house the front door cannot be wooden, I don't feel like killing a zombie at our door every night
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Lol, Yeah, I do believe it should be made Iron.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Iron or have a sticky piston outside with a tunnel that leads into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im still watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching Empty

Back to top Go down

Im still watching
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: