New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
New Enclave Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Enclave Republic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im still watching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aelgar

Aelgar

Im still watching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Well, I have been thinking, and I want the Military base that is totaly a Figment of your imagination to be kinda like a Dwarven Bunker from World of Warcraft. Like have into the side of a Mountain, with like a TNT Cannon somewhere, and Arrow turrets.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:22 pm

You can make the tnt cannon I can do the turrets and we should have iron golumns guarding the entrance to the base that is in no way reality
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Indeed, I'll also rig up a Portcullis which will allow us to close the entrance with Iron Bars.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:45 pm

I will also rig up a draw bridge with a system where you can pick if you want lava at the bottom or just a pit.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Should we have specific skins? Like are we gonna use this for RP like we said a while back or are we just gonna be causual building?
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm down for whatever you want, I don't really care though, either way will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Honestly I'm 50/50 at this point. I would love to get back into RPing, but I also like chatting just normaly. Anyways I don't even know what kind of RP it would be.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Maybe I can make Two Servers, One for general normal play, and another for RP. Now here's a Big question: Should we use Mods?
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

No. I'd like just normal Minecraft, but should we use a texture pack?
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

There is no need to maqke a portal to the Nether. This song explains the entire feeling I have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqELqRCnW6g
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Join the chatbox on the home page it'll be easier for us to talk.

Edit: Your playing wow arent you?
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Hen, we have 180 diamonds now Razz
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:20 pm

How the he-....WAAAAT? WAAAT? WWAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Kill, I think we got raided.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

I put about 4 stacks of diamonds in our chest, and shit loads of iron, I also started a Cow farm.
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:00 am

Aelgar wrote:
Indeed, it has been a while Kilgor. Most of us left the guild a while back, because our Guild Master never logged on, and no one knew where to go with planning repair of the guild, so Jashter and I left, Kyrelise left a little later. Jashter and I joined a guild called Blackwolf Company, a Mercenary / packish guild, but not really pack guild. It was strange. We were reguarded as 'Legends' a friend told me a while after. Mercenary Enclave was a bit more famous than we all expected.

I kinda went in and out of that guild, and currently am not in it, because the leader at the moment is a tyrant. I dunno where the fuck Jashter went, all I know is he either stopped playing, or something happened in his real life.

I rarely speak with Kyrelise anymore, you're the first person from Mercenary Enclave I've talked with in nearly three weeks now. Kinda sucks how we all just crumbled apart. I know Ghidra quit, But other than that not really sure, I think Varfist switched to a PvE/PvP server.

Oh, and before we joined that Blackwolf guild, I joined a RP/PVP Military guild on the horde, it was pretty cool, until I switched the Warrior over to Alliance.

Edit: I thought over a little bit after I posted this, and maybe we should try to get everyone back to the Forums, I mean I think I have Jash's Cell number, (Maybe, and don't ask how.) Pherhaps Contra checks the server, I dunno how we can contact anyone else though. We'll find a way, somehow though, right?

I did not quit, in fact I have been more active than ever. The thing is, I have changed my character's names AND races, along with having an 85 pally, so I can see why you thought I quit. c:
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 am

You! GO AWAY!
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Killgor wrote:
You! GO AWAY!

Interesting for you to tell me that on MY forum.
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I understand it your forum. But please respect that I was talking about my topic, and besides you just creep me out beyond belief.

So as I was saying- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmqULowb2Wg&feature=related

Sorry i just had to add that in there
Back to top Go down
Ghidra
Admin
Ghidra

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Killgor wrote:
I understand it your forum. But please respect that I was talking about my topic, and besides you just creep me out beyond belief.

So as I was saying- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmqULowb2Wg&feature=related

Sorry i just had to add that in there

But see that's the thing, you were not talking about your topic. And do please note that I am in no mood for your antics.
Back to top Go down
Aelgar

Aelgar

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Wow..The Family Reunion went SO much worse in my head!
Back to top Go down
Killgor

Killgor

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Same here. I thought i was gonna get yelled at then go have a snack but none of it happend.

Also i was not joking about the being creeped out part....at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im still watching   Im still watching - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im still watching
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Enclave Republic :: General Things :: General Discussion-
Jump to: